Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Significance of the Frog


My son, Daniel, asked me last night what the deal is with the frog. He wondered if it was because Christopher's little legs are folded under his tummy like he's ready to jump. Cute! Those of you who know Becky well, and even those of you who don't, probably realize that "cute" comes easily for her. Each of Robert and Becky's children have had a special animal from the time they were babies. Emily recieved lots of teddy bears, James was their little monkey, Spencer's signature animal was the giraffe, and Christopher...well, now you know why his blog is green.

3 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Thank you so much for putting this blog together! I've been getting regular updates through my parents but I LOVE seeing the pictures of Christopher and seeing all the support for the family. Christopher is so cute and obviously SOOOO loved. We love you Christopher and we're praying for all of you.
Love from-
Susanna, Jeff & Natalie
P.S. I agree...Becky does "cute" so well!

Meeks Family said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. We have been getting updates along the way but this site is so great. The kids and I love being able to see the pictures of him. My son Josh was baptised last month and today was the first time he has been able to fast. When I asked him what he fasted for he said for Christopher and Lily(both new cousins). We hope that everything continues to go well. Thank you for all the updates.
Love, Marianne(Robert's sister), Jeff, Josh, Sam, Ben and Katie

Dillfam said...

That is awesome... I like the frog for our son too!